Meet Team 100 to make today count for our research

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Meet Team 100 to make today count for our research

2012 is a leap year and lots of people are trying to use the extra day on Wednesday 29 February to make today count by raising money.

As part of this we are gathering together 100 people to jump out of a plane. I myself have agreed to do this as well as lots of other people some of whom you can read about here: http://www.muscular-dystrophy.org/news/5037_making_today_count_in_2012

Collectively the jumpers are going to raise £30,000 for research projects. One of the jumpers is Marita our research director!So I thought you might like to read about some of them.

InotI
    Participant
    Re: Meet Team 100 to make today count for our research

Don’t forget the parachute :mrgreen:

You’re all brave than me, if we crips could get sponsored for every time we fall [unexpectedly and usually without warning] we could make millions :lol:

Good luck one and all … safe landings.

I'm always the animal, my body's the cage

I blog about nothingness www.amgroves.com

AM
    Participant

Wow goodluck, I would love to do that but a flying crip doesn’t look that good :lol: :roll:

Vicki
    Participant

As mad as Hell :x and just a tadge :mrgreen: that I can’t do this – sorry I can’t make it as the 101st person to match one of my sons all time favourite films! ;)

I wouldn’t be allowed to do the 8-) leap of all leaps 8-) due to my shoulder and possibly heart :roll: so wishing you all good luck, but I am hoping to do the swimathon later in the year :)

Wishing you all the best of luck, that the wind is blowing in the right direction and that you you land on something soft, but hopefully not a cow pat! :roll: :lol:

Looking forward to seeing all the photos, in the next Newsletter and on Facebook no doubt ;)

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL, especially Ben’s Mum, as her description of him sound just like my Ben. :)

BJsMum
    Participant

Thank you to all who are taking part to help raise awareness and funds for MDC.

Hope the jump went well.

Look forward to reading about in the next newsletter :D

Best wishes
    Gill

miracle77
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Keep in touch